Are you looking for a chance to grow within a respected and creative brand with potential for employment opportunities?
If you are a passionate student who has an interest in digital media and marketing, then this opportunity has the goods to catapult you to the next level!
Professional Caliber Security Team are currently seeking a highly driven individual who have gained their theoretical experience and now looking to apply their knowledge within a fun and professional setting.
The right candidate will be a hardworking, articulate, passionate and motivated individual with a willingness to learn and a strong interest in their chosen field of study. They will be social media savvy and possess the ability to generate relevant and timely content and have a sound understanding of the Australian media landscape.
We are offering a 4 – 6 months ‘work integrated internship within our organisation. The opportunity will be 2 or 3 days a week unpaid working alongside experienced and qualified professionals in the exciting industry of security.
Undertaking a relevant under graduate degree or higher will be advantageous with a potential opportunity to gain employment at the end of the internship.
Applications OPENED today – CLOSE April 17, 2018
Position description and responsibilities;
- Assisting in coordinating the development, management, implementation and maintenance of all online assets and media; and
- Engaging customers through social media including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Business, blog feeds etc; and
- Copywriting for all online and physical media outputs and direct mail pamphlets/flyers; and
- Coordinating content integration across social media and online platforms; and
- Creating, implementing and maximising digital campaigns to drive traffic, convert traffic, and drive revenue results through the online space; and
- Reporting on results and trends/developments across the digital landscape; and
- Completing general media duties as required; and
- Assisting in creating content for marketing collateral including flyers, welcome packs, capability statements and sales documents; and
- Supporting management staff; and
- Discharging administrative task and general office cleanliness as directed; and
- Office reception tasks and duties as required; and
- Tracking, ordering and implementing stock such as uniforms and security operational gear; and
- Intermediate skills with Adobe Suite including but not limited to Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Adobe PDF; and
- Professional networking at functions to attract and maintain business relationships with industry partners;
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com