We are a leading South East Queensland full service security provider that specialises in providing professional and reliable security services, systems and training to our clients. Due to rapid growth, we are now looking to hire an experienced “Training Course Coordinator”.
- Delivery/ implement course materials
- Complete weekly inductions
- Manage the development, planning, coordinating and scheduling of course offerings
- Identifying opportunities for new business, offering security related training courses
- Develop new business by cold and warm calling (telesales) to potential candidates
- Data integrity, entry and quality control processes
The ideal candidate will have a background in the security industry and/or in coordinating and scheduling of training courses with a strong business acumen.
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in delivering Security related training
- Demonstrated success in coordinating and scheduling
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills across all mediums
- Ideally, the candidate will have a sales and/or telesales background
- Advanced knowledge and working within the Microsoft Office Suite
- Australian citizen or permanent resident
If you are interested in this position and meet the above requirements please email us on email@example.com attaching your resume and we will promptly get back to you with your interest.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about this role please contact the HR department on 07 3088 6610, prompt 1
Remuneration for this position is negotiable based on skills & experience.