We are currently seeking Security Officers who have at least 1 years experience working in crowd control in bars, clubs, and other venues.
The right candidate must have exceptional people skills and presentation and must be able to work productively unsupervised. Working within a venue, you will be working as part of a customer service focused professional security team.
The role will have casual hours across 2-3 days with a variety of night and afternoon shifts required.
We have 10-20 hours available for the suitable candidate with very attractive pay rates.
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Current QLD Class 1 Security Licence
- Current valid drivers licence
- Current Apply first aid and CPR Certifications
- Availability on for late-week and weekend work, particularly Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Experience within crowd control advantageous
- High standards of presentation and grooming
- Strong interpersonal communication and report writing skills
- Good level of physical fitness
Job Type: Casual
If you are interested in this position and meet the above requirements please email us on email@example.com attaching your resume, copies of; your Security Licence (both sides), RSA & First Aid Certificate and we will promptly get back to you with your interest.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about this role please contact the HR department on 07 3088 6610, prompt 1