Due to continued growth, we are seeking an experienced Security Alarms Technician to complement our enthusiastic team.
We are seeking the full-time services of a licensed and qualified alarm technician to join our expanding team based in Brisbane to install and service alarm, access and CCTV systems. The position offers career progression and an opportunity to work with other reliable and competent technicians. We pride ourselves on our high quality of workmanship, exceptional customer service and working towards creating a safer community.
You will be provided with:
- Fully equipped company car; and
- Phone, laptop and tools; and
- Superannuation, holiday and sick leave entitlements; and
- Regular training; and
- Great team and friendly atmosphere; and
- Career progression opportunities
The successful applicant will have:
- Must have at least 3 years experience in a similar role; and
- Current Queensland Drivers License (Manual); and
- A willingness to learn, apply your skills and teach others; and
- A logical approach to problem solving and fault finding; and
- Experience with Challenger alarm systems will be advantageous; and
- Experience with Simpro and/or Mobotix will be preferred.
As a member of our team, your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Installing & commissioning a wide range of alarm/security systems, CCTV systems, intercom systems, access control and Back to Base integrated systems; and
- Understanding and following the Company’s Policies, Procedures & Codes of Practice, with particular regard to the Alarm Monitoring & Systems Policies, Procedures & Codes of Practice; and
- Providing preventative maintenance for a range of electronic security systems; and
- Fault finding and repairing a range of electronic security systems; and
- Liaising with key customers and clients on technical and service matters; and
- Providing quotes for installations and service work orders as required.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above requirements please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your resume and we will promptly get back to you with your interest.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about this role please contact the HR department on 07 3088 6610, prompt 1