Professional Caliber Security’s Cash in Transit (CIT) division specialises in the collection, transportation and delivery of money and valuable goods. With our head office located just outside Brisbane’s CBD, we are ideally placed to offer professional and affordable CIT services to any organisation located within Queensland.
Professional Caliber Security has a wealth of experience in providing CIT services to small and medium enterprises, as well as large corporations, spanning across a wide range of industries, including; financial services, retail, and hospitality.
All our CIT guards have extensive experience in the Cash in Transit industry and are trained to handle any situation they may be faced with. Further, they are required to carry advanced hologram I.D. badges for identification purposes, leaving you confident that you are dealing with one of our professional guards.
Our professional and competitively priced CIT services will save you and your staff time-consuming trips to the bank, and most importantly will significantly reduce your business’s liability and exposure to the risk of robbery.
We can provide your business with both armed and unarmed security officers for Cash in Transit roles. Similarly, you can choose from a highly visible uniformed officer or a discreet plain clothed officer to best suit your organisation’s requirements.
With the use of express deposit satchels, you can be sure that your money is delivered to its ultimate destination tamper free. With all movements of your money being logged into the Cash Transit Register, your business’s precious assets are guaranteed to arrive safely at the bank.
You can rest assured that from the moment we take possession of your valuables they are in safe hands and are fully insured.
Our CIT service provides the following benefits to your business:
- Reliable and secure collections and/or delivery of cash and valuables, available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, tailored to a schedule that suits you;
- We accept liability for your cash or valuables on a declared value basis from the time of collection until delivery to your nominated financial institution;
- Complete insurance coverage while cash or valuables are under our care;
- No risk of robbery or harm to your staff while handling cash or valuables not on your business’s premises;
- Significant reduction in WHS risk by eliminating the necessity for staff to handle cash or valuable goods off your business’s premises;
- Straightforward and secure on-line ordering;
- Flexible services, offering both armed or unarmed and uniformed or plain clothed;
- We utilise tamper evident satchels reducing the risk & vulnerability of theft;
- Our guards are identifiable with advanced hologram I.D. badges which cannot be easily duplicated or fabricated;
- Cash processing & counting under CCTV; and
- Direct credit to your nominated bank account.
We can collect your banking from your place of business in a tamper evident banking satchel and transport it safely and securely with either armed or unarmed / plain clothed security officers at your request to your nominated financial institution on the same day.
We can make a cash delivery for change orders or floats to your business in any denomination at your request within 24-hours’ notice. The Cash Delivery will arrive sealed in a tamper evident satchel.
We can save you time and take the hassle out of your hands by counting the cash for you. We can collect your valuables in a tamper evident satchel and take it to our secure facility, which is under video surveillance at all times, and count and verify it for you.
Once we have finished counting your cash, we will then supply you with a full reconciliation report and directly deposit or electronically transfer the funds to your nominated bank account
If you require any further information or would like to receive a free quote with no obligations, please fill out the below form: