Professional Caliber Security are currently seeking a highly motivated and hardworking sales professional, for a full-time Business Development Officer position.
As a Business Development Officer, you will be required to conduct cold calling, door to door selling of security systems, within the Brisbane area. The right candidate will have a confident and ambitious nature, with exceptional people skills, the ability to effectively engage with clients, and a professional appearance and mannerism. Working independently, you will be expected to perform well and work productively unsupervised. Sales experience is preferred, but not essential.
The opening is a full-time position, with a generous salary and the potential for career growth. You will receive a company phone, to utilise in day to day operations of the position.
To be considered for the role, you must have the following:
- The ability to create an extensive network of clients, and establish long-lasting industry relationships
- Drive and ambition – the ability to overcome obstacles and face challenges
- Previous sales experience is ideal
- General knowledge and aptitude of security system technology
- Business intelligence
- A friendly and professional nature, with the confidence to initiate relationships and engage potential clients
- A commitment to delivering quality service and exceeding expectations
- The ability to work unsupervised effectively
Day to day responsibilities of the position will include:
- Identifying and meeting with prospective clients
- Door to door sales
- Handling client queries and any potential complications effectively
- Meeting customer needs
- Technical pre-sales support
- Proactively seeking and securing new business
- Follow up appointments, to ensure complete success and maintain a positive rapport
If you are interested in this position and meet the above requirements please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your resume and we will promptly get back to you with your interest.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about this role please contact the HR department on 07 3088 6610, prompt 1